What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
What is 'cookies' & do we use?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Do you want to delete your data from our website?
Compose a concise and clear data deletion request that includes essential details such as:
- Your registered email address, full name and contact information.
- A statement requesting the deletion of your personal data
- Any specific information or accounts you want to be deleted (e.g., email address, username, account ID)
- Relevant dates or timeframes during which the data was collected
- Submit your data deletion request through Email.
Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including all necessary details and attachments.
If you haven't received an acknowledgment or confirmation of your request within a reasonable timeframe, contact us via contact us page and share the copy of your data deletion request.
Protecting your personal data is your right, and requesting data deletion is an important step in exercising your control over your information. By following this step-by-step guide, you can effectively communicate your data deletion request to us, helping to safeguard your privacy and personal information in the digital age. Remember, always stay informed about privacy policies and take proactive steps to protect your data.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
You can reach our customer support team to address any of your queries or complaints related to product and services.